Apple cider vinegar is a very beneficial and powerful home remedy for elimination of skin problems, because it is enriched with many vitamins and minerals (calcium, pectin, magnesium, potassium,iron,sulphur, phosphorus, sodium, and fiber) and aids the enhancement of the immune system.
Benefits of apple-cider-vinegar
- The beta-carotene found in the apple cider vinegar is useful for the regeneration of the cells in the organism.
- The apple cider vinegar balances the pH level of the skin and is similarly beneficial for allergies due to potassium presence.
- The malic, lactic, and acetic acids in the apple cider vinegar have great antibacterial features whose function entails fighting skin infections.
- Apple cider vinegar is also beneficial in the treatment of acne, eczema, skin dryness and itchiness.
- Apple cider vinegar cleanses the skin and as a result, it is shining and clear.
- ACV (apple cider vinegar) is powerful in the removal of dark spots, blemishes, and pimples. It is due to the malic acid which has powerful antifungal and antimicrobic features.
- It performs miracles with regard to premature ageing signals, such as: wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. Your only task would be to combine apple cider vinegar and water, use a cotton ball to use this blend on your face. Afterwards, you can wash your face with lukewarm water and dry.
- Apple cider vinegar also peels off dead skin cells as a result of its hydroxyl acid properties. Apply the blend of apple cider vinegar and water using a cotton ball and wait 30 minutes before you wash it with water. Repeat the activity twice a day in a period of 40 days in order to notice results.
Drink apple cider vinegar to treat eczema. By consumption of the apple cider vinegar you will enhance your immune system and stop eczema from reappearing.
You need the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- one cup of clean drinking water
Combine a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water and consume this mixture tow or three times daily. Do not use this remedy if you have diabetes, heartburn or a peptic ulcer, as apple cider vinegar is very acidic.
However, you may cure eczema by means of external use of the apple cider vinegar and water.
Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial features that cure eczema.
Blend 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar n combination with a cup of water. Apply the mix using a cotton ball on areas affected by eczema. Repeat the activity until you become aware of a visible change.
Take a bath using water and apple cider vinegar to cure eczema. Add 1/2 a cup of apple cider vinegar in a bathtub with water. Emerge yourself in it for 20 minutes approximately and let the mix do its job. Afterwards, you can use a natural moisturizer such as coconut oil. You can also enjoy the benefits of the mixture – apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of honey and a cup of water. Drink this mix on a daily basis your eczema will be cured appropriately.
Mix apple cider vinegar and pure organic honey to cure skin issues. What makes honey a powerful agent that cures skin problems are its antibacterial properties which in combination with apple cider vinegar becomes a very powerful remedy for skin problems.
Combine 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of honey and a cup of water. Stir the ingredients and drink three times a day.
Use the following pieces of advice to defend yourself against eczema:
- hydrate your skin because eczema get worse when the skin is dry
- eczema worsens when you eat foods like eggs, fish, wheat
- peanuts or drink milk
- your skin will become irritated if you apply too strong an antibacterial soap
- do not use apple cider vinegar in case you are pregnant because of its high acidity