Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective natural remedies in the case of a sinus infection. It is a rich source of antioxidants, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
Sinusitis is most commonly a result of inflammation or viruses in the membrane.
These are the most common symptoms:
- Fever and congestion
- Pain and discomfort
- Loss of smell
- Bad breath
- Stuffed nose
There are several types of Sinusitis:
- Acute: Cold-like symptoms such as a runny, stuffy nose and facial pain that start suddenly and don’t go away after 10 to 14 days.
- Subacute: Sinus inflammation lasting 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic: Inflammation symptoms that last 8 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent: Several attacks within a year.
Unfortunately, most people always choose drugs and medications to treat this health problem. Nevertheless, these drugs and medication are only a temporary solution and they often just aggravate the underlying problem. This article will show you how to make the most powerful home remedy against sinusitis.
Here is how to relieve them with the help of apple cider vinegar:
- ¼ cup of ACV
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- A tablespoon of honey
- ½ cup of water
Boil the water, add the apple cider vinegar, and cook over medium heat. Then, add the lemon juice and honey to enrich the taste and add more beneficial compounds.
In the end, add the cayenne pepper, stir well, and drink the remedy on a daily basis, every morning.
It will treat the sinus infection fast and boost your overall health.