According to Nike trainer Alex Silver-Fagan, squats are the key to beautiful legs and a nice butt. You can combine the following exercises with other training programs or just do them as their own workout. The best part is that you can do them at home! It takes less than 15 minutes. Just do it every day, and you will see results soon enough!
Complete these simple exercises, and you will see your body transform before you know it!
The best way to start is with a classic squat.
Squats with Kickbacks
This exercise works your buttocks.
It can strengthen both your body and buttocks too.
Sumo Squats with Arm Reaches
This exercise adds elements of cardio training.
Squats to Train Abdominal Oblique Muscles
This exercise strengthens your arm muscles.
Narrow Squats with Feet Together
Use this exercise to warm-up for pistol squats.
If it is difficult to do at the beginning, you can use support.
Targets: many muscle groups at the same time.
Significantly strengthens thighs, calf muscles and buttocks.
Side Step Squats
It is so called “burning ass” and works lower body in a lateral motion
It actually gives your muscles a break after the previous static pose and adds cardio to your training too.
Follow this training program for a week:
- Basic squats– 10 reps.
- Squats with kickbacks– 5 reps on each leg.
- Sumo squats with arm reaches – 10 reps.
- Sumo squats-10 reps.
- Jump squats -10reps.
- Squats to train oblique abdominal muscles– 5 reps on each leg.
- Pistol squats – 5 reps on each leg.
- Narrow squats with feet together– 10 reps.
- Curtsy squats– 5 reps on each leg.
- Split squats -5 reps on each leg
- Pop squats -10 reps.
- Side-step squats-5 reps on each leg.
- Squats to train oblique abdominal muscles-5 reps on each leg.
- Sumo squats — 10 reps.
Note: You need to repeat the whole circuit of exercises all 7 days!