This recipe is very beneficial for your health, as it is rich with healthy fats and protein. Consume the fudgy avocado brownies in the morning.
Process congealed 2 tablespoons of solidified ground flax seeds, 1/3 cup of cocoa, 1 cup of almond flour, 1 cup of mashed avocado, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 1/4 cup of coconut flour and sea salt, half a tablespoon of baking powder and 1 cup of dates. Next, add 1/3 cup of walnuts, and bake at 350F for half an hour. Ice with half a cup of cashew butter, 4 tablespoons of maple syrup, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, half a tablespoon of vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of orange juice.
- 1 or 2 cup(s) of mashed avocado(s)
- 1 cup of medjool dates (remove the pits) half a cup of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed blended with 4 tablespoons of water
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- half a tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of walnuts, and coconut oil
- half a cup of cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- half a tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- In a bowl full of dates add boiling water and it sit for an hour.
- In a bowl blend flax seed and 4 tablespoons of water and let it sit for several minutes to solidify.
- Use a food processor to blend all the ingredients but walnuts and coconut oil until you they are fused.
- To this add walnuts and pulse.
- Spray the 8×8 square pan with coconut oil and blend the mixture with a spoon.
- Bake at 350 F for half an hour.
- Let it cool.
- Blend the icing ingredients and the ice brownies in a bowl.
- Place it in the refrigerator.