Recent statistics showcase that according to experts no less than 37 million Americans suffer from sinus infection not less than once a year. We can help you eliminate sinus infections in no more than 20 seconds using this miraculous cure.
Sinusitis is defined as the inflammation of the lining walls of the sinuses and is regarded as a frequent issue for a large number of people. Therefore, if are struggling with a chronic infection of the sinuses, there is a possibility that you have attempted various treatments, together with antibiotics. Nevertheless, antibiotics in fact worsen the actual problem, as they provide a short-term relief. You would be taken aback if you realized that antibiotics destroy not only bad, but also good bacteria in your nose. Without the good bacteria, there is no defense in the nasal cavity that would fight accumulation of bad bacteria. This means that by now you are aware that outdated antibiotics do not work with regard to this problem.
In reality, a large number of people still prefer to use antibiotics, as the primary means of treating this issue. Apparently, they are making a mistake, as there are myriad natural methods, which will create relief from the pressure created by congestion.
Ways to Achieve Relief from Blocked Sinuses
Bear in mind that according to experts the following remedies will provide an instant and permanent relief.
The following trick lasts 20 seconds:
Place your tongue against the hard palate and press your thumb in the middle of your eyebrows. You should keep the pressure for 20 minutes. After you finish the activity, the wormer bone in your nose will be triggered and start to vibrate. As a result, sinuses will leak in your nose and throat providing you with some comfort. You can repeat the activity as much as you need to (every hour until you treat nasal headache and congestion).
Drink that kills germs
Drink this remedy to destroy bacteria and viruses causing your sinus infection.
The necessary ingredients include:
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- one juiced lemon
How to prepare it:
- Boil the water and add the apple cider vinegar.
- To this, add the honey and cayenne pepper and stir it.
- Lastly, add lemon juice.
- Drink this 3-4 times daily until you feel the results.
How this remedy works:
- The lemon is used to lower the inflammation of the mucous membranes and strengthen the immune system, so that it could battle the infection alone.
- The cayenne is rich with capsaicin which makes the mucus watery and easy to remove.
- Ginger has the ability to kill viruses and bacteria, but it softens the irritation of the throat and relieves headaches as well.
- The apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral features which relieve sinus and throat pain.